Have you had problems with your phone, or you are always disturbed by calls that you do not want to receive? You might have received complaints about your calls been forwarded to other numbers, and this might have been hindering your friends and family from reaching you as soon as possible. Therefore, you might want to stop this unfortunate scenarios from happening again.
There are steps you should follow whenever you want to stop this service or action from taking place on your mobile phone. Here are a few and simple steps you should follow when you want to unforward your calls:
If you are using an Android device, you should follow these steps
- Look for the “Phone” app (it usually appears as green with a telephone image) on your device, click on it and it will display a page with dialer, contacts, and favorites.
- Look for three “vertical dots” on the page. This dots could be found at the upper left corner or the lower left corner of the page, click on it, and it will display a pop-up.
- On the pop-up, click on “call settings” and a page will be displayed. On this page you will see “call forwarding,” then you should click on it, but for phones using more than a SIM, you might be required to choose the SIM you want to work on before a new page is displayed.
- After clicking on call forwarding, a new page will be displayed, and a list of options will be available.
- You should click on the current one you are using, and a pop-up will be displayed. Look for “Turn off” and click on it.
After these steps have been taken, your calls on your android device will no longer be forwarded.
However, the steps are taken usually differs on iPhones, so here are some steps to follow to unforward your calls on an iPhone. You should follow the steps below to unforward your calls whenever there is a need to stop this service:
- Look for the “Settings” app on your iPhone and click on it.
- A page will be displayed and look for the “Phone” icon (usually green with a phone like an image) and click on it.
- Look for “Call forwarding” under the calls menu and open it.
- Slide the button like an icon to the other side and you call will no longer be forwarded.
After you have successfully put off the button, the call forwarding services will no longer work, and your call will not be forwarded to another number anymore.
I hope this guide helps you in stopping your phone from forwarding calls to another number.
As much as you need to unforward your call, you follow this steps again when you think you need to forward your request for any reason, probably when you are busy, and you do not have much access to your phone.
When you need to do this, stop the action of the “Turning off” or swiping off the action button to activate forwarding your calls.