Equalizer on devices usually have a basic setup, and this setting depends on the type of music producer you are using with your device. When you make use of the Spotify app, there are steps you can take to adjust the equalizer settings, either the one provided by your phone or the in-built equalizer setting on Spotify.
Here are the steps you should follow when you want to adjust the Spotify equalizer setting on your phone :
If you are making use of an iOS phone or device, you should follow the following steps:
- Open the Spotify application on your device and open it.
- Look for the Library icon on the application; this is usually found at the lower right corner of the form and click on it.
- Click on the setting icon at the right corner of the page; it will display a new page.
- After this, you should check for playback, click on it and tap on “equalizer” on the new page displayed.
- On this page, the preset equalizer settings will show.
- To change this to your preferred settings, drag the white dots either up or down to your desired taste.
- Use the “back” bottom on your phone and the adjusted setting will automatically save to operate on the music played when the button is used.
If you are using an Android device, you should follow the following steps:
- Open the Spotify application on your device.
- Search for the library icon and click on it. After opening, look for the settings gear on the application and click on it and a page will be displayed.
- Upon display, check and go to the section of “Music quality” and click on Equalizer.
- A page will be displayed, and you will be able to adjust your equalizer settings to that of choice. Note: a warning page will show up when you click on the equalizer, click on do not show this again and you complete it.
However the case, it is important to note that different settings are great for different songs and the genre of music you are listening too, let’s say hip-hop, rock, and others. The equalizer setting suitable for these songs may differ significantly, and they may also be dependent on the person listening to such music.
However, the built-in equalizer settings with all the white control at the neutral point (at the middle/center) can be considered the best as the bass, effect and other parameters of the music, as well as the required volume, are usually at the essential point.
How to Determine the best Equalizer Settings for You
However, you can try different positions of the frequencies (i.e., the 60Hz, 230Hz, 910Hz, 3.6KHz, and 14KHz) to determine which of these settings will be best for you. You can try arranging them in a “V” position or “M” position to make your choice.
These frequencies can be made irregularly as long as it suits your taste.
Therefore, you must note that the choice of effect is dependent on what you want and the impact you want to give to your song when listening.
https://hosbeg.com if one best dourve of news, tech and home niche link.